Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals somehow sell out the home opener for next season
(01-28-2017, 11:15 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I think you hit the nail on the head with this. There's a lot to be frustrated about, and each of us can pick one different than the others and we'd all be right imho. 

14 years with Marvin and no playoff wins seems to head the list, and with good reason. There is no other franchise that hangs their hat on such a record. Further, he recently indicated extending him would put the team "at ease". At ease for what! Removing all doubt that we're looking at more of the same? It's bewildering to me that even 40,000 fans would shell out a decent amount of money to watch another predictable game. 

It's a relative popular notion that Mike Brown wants to win. He has yet to show us that he knows how .....

I think a more precise statement about MB is he "likes to win". I mean who doesn't like to win ? I mean he likes to win as long as he can do it on a budget, and 100% his way.

If he really "wanted" to win, I mean the same way someone "wants" a new car, a new fishing pole, or the pretty girl down the street. They're usually motivated to do what it takes to get it, or at least try hard. In this case hiring a GM and letting him run the show.

Mike likes to win as long as that doesn't get in the way of his priorities. Money, loyalty, having a big happy Bengals family of tenured coaches and players, making sure his family/FO get there's etc.

Winning is like 3rd or 4th down the list.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the Bengals somehow sell out the home opener for next season - bengalfan74 - 01-29-2017, 12:13 AM