Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andy played great in Pro Bowl! Fantasic QB we have!
I thought Andy did legit well. He got a TD and 100 yards. Impressive when you realize that he didn't have much time to work with those receivers. Which I think is where you pin the INT. Actually my biggest criticism is, I think Andy may telegraph run plays. I noticed the run production slowed down when he was in and the hand offs seemed to get slower. Also I wonder what would have happened if we took Travis Kelce instead of Margus Hunt in 2013? I suppose we probably would've sat on him and not developed him...

Oh yeah as long as I'm picking nits, Reggie Nelson is in the probowl. You know who isn't in the probowl? George Iloka or Shawn Williams. I'm not saying it would have dramatically changed the season or our current safeties aren't decent but how dumb is it to just left a guy like that walk away? I don't care if you do have other talent at the position, you find a way to keep him and use him even if it means putting 3 safeties on the field. I was more upset about that than losing Marvin Jones last year...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy played great in Pro Bowl! Fantasic QB we have! - BoomerFan - 01-30-2017, 04:58 AM