Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trumps Immigration Executive Order
I've read this whole thread listening to you ***** *****, piss, and moan and you know what? Babies. All of you.

Oh no... The Muslims will be upset. Pfffft. Who gives a rip?

Calling this a Muslim ban is moronic and sensationalist. The EO band specific countries from specific a region. If it were a Muslim ban there would be a ton of countries listed. There isn't. There are specific countries that were identified by the previous administration as a threat due to various reasons. "Business ties." That's just going full ******. You tools sit and belly ache over an area of the world where you act like everyone just can't wait to come in into the US and start getting to work a singing the Pledge of Allegiance. Give me a break. How pompus.

The richest part is the moronic graph someone posted. A lot has changed in the 15 years since Al Qaeda was running terrorist activities. The geography of where terrorists are located is different. Hell, it's not even the same people! Western European countries have had terrorist attacks from terrorists masquerading as refugees and immigrants. Why anyone has a problem with a 90 day ban until the US reorganizes how and who we let into the country is beyond me.

If another terorist threat rises up I'm all for banning where they're from, too. Seriously, the minute that soccer hooligans start shooting or blowing themselves up in the US because they don't like NFL football I'll be the first one out there with picket signs to ban them. Especially Man U fans. **** those people!

#LiverpoolFC #Neverwalkalone

But seriously? Don't anger the Muslims in Yemen? Pfffft. You guys must be scared of your own shadows.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trumps Immigration Executive Order - PDub80 - 01-30-2017, 11:16 PM