Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andy played great in Pro Bowl! Fantasic QB we have!
I watched most of it. Andy made a terrific throw to TY Hilton on the sidelines. Otherwise, it was a shift to a defensive type of PB as someone already mentioned. Just more proof of a fishy league in my opinion.

That said, there was a play when they tried to run a double reverse and it all went bad. It really turned my stomach on that play in particular. Andy was under serious pressure and as soon as he realized the play had been blown up he immediately slumped his shoulders and fumbled the ball trying to do too much. He fumbled the ball on the play while trying to force a pitch when he should have just ate it. That's the kind of stuff that I can't stand about his game. He immediately went from QB to a slumping,whiney,*****. Looking around like he wanted to place blame on another for him trying to do too much and fumbling.

As a Bengal fan I've watched entirely too much of that. He needs to learn how to shoulder blame and be a better leader. His body language was pathetic on that play and it's always the case after he makes a mistake on the field.

Andy is a pretty good QB but that crybaby shit needs to go. I seriously doubt that he ever leads this team to any kind of Championship. More often than not he prefers to deflect the blame and I have no doubt that his teammates know that. Not to mention the rest of the league knows that he's easily rattled. Not hating on Andy. Just relaying what I notice.

Boomer and Kenny played with much more fire, decisiveness, and they both had that killer instinct which the best ones all have. See...Brady,Montana,Rodgers,and as much as I hate to admit it Bradshaw. I wasn't disappointed in his body of work for the PB but his body language is like a sulking little brat when he makes a bad play. As I said, just an observation but I don't much care for it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy played great in Pro Bowl! Fantasic QB we have! - coachmcneil71 - 01-31-2017, 01:04 AM