Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trumps Immigration Executive Order
(01-31-2017, 10:46 AM)PDub80 Wrote: I should probably point out that virtually everything you wrote ^ is unsubstantiated, sensationalist, and untrue. If this is where you're at in terms of understanding "many people" in the US I suggest you get away from behind your PC or phone and go out and meet people different than yourself rather than read BS online. And don't come back at me with the notion that you already have or "know lots of different people". You clearly don't.

With such narrow views of the world and the country you live in it's no wonder a lot of you guys have the opinions you have. Maybe instead of squawking back and forth to people who parrot your views go try and open your ears and listen to others. The hen house some of you guys hang out in has so much chicken poop in it that's it's clogged up your ears.

I have spoken to many many many Christians, Muslims, people from the South, Dems, GOP, non-religious people, rich, poor, different ages and on and on about subjects such as this throughout the entire election process and nobody has once even hinted at kicking Muslims out of the US, internment camps, etc. I have deliberately brought that up to gauge public opinion and every single person and group I have spoken with has immediately dismissed it as a horrible idea, and un-American. It's a knee-jerk panic reaction of the uneducated and scared. Those people will be looking for and assuming the worst no matter what is thrown out there. This doesn't mean that racists and bigots don't exist in America. There are a few, yes. But not very many in terms of % of the US population. But to use the words "many people" is just so so absurd. Get some actual real life perspective.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: 6144660_G.jpg]

[Image: anti_muslim_protester.jpg]

[Image: sharia_0.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUiClyWyW3uqDbhqx0IT-...KaHfJRGZKw]

[Image: Alan-Clifford-Islam-is-Evil.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-TU6lAqTBSLdhVJdDd4S...4WWYPP6Uvk]

[Image: 1.jpg]

I got a better idea. How about you start opening your eyes and ears and get some "real life" perspective.

Or perhaps there is a reason you don't do that....
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trumps Immigration Executive Order - Bengalzona - 01-31-2017, 11:58 AM