Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds Try To Replace Straily With Feldman and maybe Arroyo
They still have quite a few young arms in the pipeline which is always a good thing. 
I'm not feeling really confident heading into the season, but on the other hand the season hasn't begun so it's premature to say it's over and done with .
The good thing about baseball and sports in general is that you can't always accurately predict what will happen. 
Occasionally what happens is that guys nobody expects to do well have great seasons and of course the opposite happens where guys everyone expects to play great turnout to be monumental flops and that part is always unpredictable. 
I'm not expecting the Reds to have a great season, but if they do I'm certainly not going to be disappointed. 
I'm probably close to being alone in that I'm glad we still have Phillips and Peraza both. Most people want Phillips traded away, but suppose Peraza gets injured or Phillips is.. Great depth is never a bad thing. 
Pitching is another issue entirely. 
I'm not exactly excited about the prospect of dragging Arroyo back out there, but if they do and he has one last great season again I won't be disappointed. I don't expect that to happen, but stranger things have happened in the past. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reds Try To Replace Straily With Feldman and maybe Arroyo - grampahol - 01-31-2017, 12:00 PM