Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Session to Yates in '15: [as AG] you have to say "no" to POTUS. Will you?
(01-31-2017, 03:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: DC is a city that lacks integrity. Grandstanding keeps your name in the paper and your political hopes alive.

I told someone else on my feed that they need to stop going after every little thing. Focus on the big things, otherwise the middle ground people will see it as the boy who cried "Trump". If I see one more person post about parts of websites being deleted... (webpages get taken down when they are performing maintenance! The Judicial Branch isn't erased because it is temporarily not described on the Executive Branch's website). You lose credibility if the little things are made to seem as bad as the big things.

All true.  I would add to this comparing the firing of Yates to Nixon's actions that the two members of the DoJ in the Nixon era resigned rather than carry out orders they objected to.  Those two men had integrity.  Yates has no business being compared to them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Session to Yates in '15: [as AG] you have to say "no" to POTUS. Will you? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-31-2017, 04:13 PM