Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Session to Yates in '15: [as AG] you have to say "no" to POTUS. Will you?
(01-31-2017, 05:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It didn't.  Good thing that resignation was a possibility in this case then huh?  BTW, it was an option in Nazi Germany too, one several men availed themselves of.

I don't believe you can fire judges, so yes, that would be problematic.  You finally hit on a good point though, it's the judges actual job to determine if something is illegal.  Thank you for helping me make my point

But not the job of the president's lawyer to proffer an opinion, apparently? Your affinity for yes men may at some point be a problem, but until it is carry on. :andy:
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Session to Yates in '15: [as AG] you have to say "no" to POTUS. Will you? - xxlt - 01-31-2017, 10:47 PM