Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male
(07-26-2015, 07:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Okay.

Other than I already said the officer didn't kill her but his actions lead directly to the end result I have problem with the concept of I have to keep my cool while an officer drags me from car and throws me to the ground and who then claims *I* kicked him and that's why he did it.

Have to?  No.  Is it smart to do so?  Yes.  If you're smart and keep your cool from the beginning you don't even get to the part where you get dragged out of the car.  You're confusing being in the right with being smart.  Sometimes you can be in the right and still conduct yourself foolishly.

Quote:In the end the officer not only did it he lied about it...it in the audio.  The editing of the video hasn't been explained yet.  And the officer's "punishment" is a desk job with full pay?

Apparently you think punitive action should be handed out the day after the incident.  It doesn't work that way.  An investigation is conducted and then discipline is handed down.  He has the desk job while the investigation is being conducted.

Quote:Keeping you cool is always the best road to take...whether you are the lady in the car OR the officer who had zero reason to loose it based on that audio.  But I'm sure he'll learn a valuable lesson and never do it again.

I sure she learned her lesson too. Rock On

Hyperbolic statement as nothing I've posted has exculpated the officer or his losing his temper.  In fact, just the opposite was stated.  For Ms. Bland the smart course of action was to keep her cool.  Instead she allowed herself to get upset and played a game you can only lose, at least initially.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-26-2015, 08:15 PM