Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(02-02-2017, 01:25 PM)Griever Wrote: again, this is probably republicans being violent

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/counter-sting-catches-james-okeefe-network-attempting-to-sow-chaos-at-trumps-inauguration_us_5873e26fe4b043ad97e516f7

I get that O'Keefe probably tried to set them up in something he suspects they already do and he got caught, and I'm not saying I agree with that, but I'll tell you what. I dont think any other news source has had to make more apologies and corrections than Huffpo. Maaaaybe CNN, but  doubt it. It's hard for me to even click their links anymore, and I used to follow them in their early days. Arianna Huffington is nothing more than a political operative herself, just like O'Keefe. But despite that, he has some very juicy videos and many people have gotten fired over them because they were indeed busted breaking the law, despite who made the videos and what tactics they used to get the truth out. Just like the Wikileaks guy and Russians. I dont really give a crap who hacked it, its the lawless corruption the emails exposed that worries me the most. Thats the part we should be more worried about. 

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - djam - 02-02-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM