Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(02-02-2017, 08:53 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So the left is losing because a professional troll wasnt welcomed with open arms?

The right gets mad people say happy holidays. And they say it is a war on Christmas. 

I gotta say I'm not shocked that you need this explained. The left is losing because they are intolerant, closed-minded, more and more untruthful and more and more violent all the time and they cant hide it well anymore. They are proving every day that the things they accuse their opposition of is actually what they are like. I mean seriously the left doesnt even champion for middle class workers anymore --they pay them no mind at all. They hurt more than help as far as jobs go. There isnt much left for the left, other than gender confusion, racial confusion and climate confusion that they are all about anymore at all. If it doesnt change, I doubt the democrat party will even be in existence much longer. 

Milo? He's trolling them because he knows it will work and he wants to expose them. Leftists are very predictable.

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - djam - 02-03-2017, 08:15 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM