Coach's First Fanspeak Mock
1)Reuben Foster LB Bama
Pure stud!

2)Forrest Lamp G W.Kentucky
Best guard available. Z walks.

3)Ethan Pocic C LSU
Bodine is on notice.

4)Zay Jones WR E.Carolina
Our Antonio Brown. Good luck covering this WR corps now.

4)Corey Clement RB Wisconsin
Wisconsin was good to us with Erickson and Melvin Gordon had a good year so we take his back up. Hill is under contract so odds are he will be here, unfortunately. That said, Corey helps bridge the gap til Gio returns to form.

4)Daeshon Hall Edge Texas A&M
Lacks consistency but has the size and speed to be very good.

5)Dan Skipper OT Arkansas
Stud RT in the 5th. He's a biggin!!

6) Dawuane Smoot Edge Illinois
Double dipping at DE/Edge. He's on the rise, has an NFL pedigree, and like Hall has serious potential. One or the other should work out in helping the lack of a pass rush.

6)Jalen Myrick CB Minnesotta
Scrappy CB and seems to be on the rise. Battles for that last spot or PS player. Return ability and runs 4.3-4.4 in the forty.

6)Josh Topou DL Colorado
Monster DT! Needs some coaching but has a good motor. Easily replaces Peko and as he gains experience should be an upgrade.

7) Jonathan Ford S Auburn
A coachable kid that is gaining some buzz of late. Has return ability and runs a 4.4. Probable PS stash.

Z walks but resign Whit. Let the CB drama play out on its own. Either Jones or DreK one will remain. Hope for the best with Rex but again up in the air. They bring Simonise back in with his 4.2 speed and see if he's ready to be our flyer. This draft isn't very flashy but I think it covers a lot of territory and needs. Is my very first mock in all of the years I've been here so plz be gentle...Lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Coach's First Fanspeak Mock - coachmcneil71 - 02-03-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Coach's First Fanspeak Mock - Jpoore - 02-03-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: Coach's First Fanspeak Mock - Goalpost - 02-03-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: Coach's First Fanspeak Mock - Jpoore - 02-03-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Coach's First Fanspeak Mock - Jpoore - 02-04-2017, 12:11 AM
RE: Coach's First Fanspeak Mock - Jpoore - 02-04-2017, 01:38 AM