Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quebec mosque shooting: 'Lone wolf' kills 6
(02-03-2017, 06:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He has a Press Secretary whose job it is to makes his statements public (perhaps I should have used cap locks there). His statements of condolence and condemnation; as well as an offer of aid were made through the vehicle the President uses to make his statements public. Yet you and Huffpro find it :sad/shameful" that he hasn't tweeted about it?

Or could it be some folks are just looking for anything and have no problem how vindictive and petty it makes them appear? 

President Trump is different.  He kept his Twitter so he could speak directly to the people.  Unfiltered by the lying media and fake news.  

He has tweeted about a television show (multiple times), the attack in France, the size of his inauguration crowd, every business that said they will come/stay in the US, protests, "professional anarchists", Australia (our ally for 70+ years), and virtually every news story or idea he sees on FOX News at 3am.

I have been told that the POTUS should make public statement's (himself) about everything if he comments on anything.

I suppose that line of thinking could be seen as vindictive and petty now that I look back at it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quebec mosque shooting: 'Lone wolf' kills 6 - GMDino - 02-03-2017, 08:58 PM