Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green wants that 2014 Defense back.
(02-04-2017, 03:38 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Perhaps someone forces the ball to AJ by design? (Qb or coach? I don't know) Perhaps it takes awhile for receiver and QB to gel?

Hopefully we'll have a better grasp next season.  But, i fear the o'line may prevent that. We'll see. 

they did force it to aj early in season for sure.... But even in the second Browns game late in season lafell had a 22 yard game... U should have clicked with your receiver by then.   It's why I'm such a fan of Williams in the first. Won't have to worry. And yeah they better resign Whit and z. Also thought fisher showed some serious improvement at RT. Think he could be a good rt at least as good as Smith is now. The problem is the center he runs the whole line. Elflien in second should be a priority. Cut tj Johnson put bodine as backup. In a pinch elflien can play guard at an elite level as well. That would improve the whole line imo. Rolling out a line of Whit, boling, elflien, zeitler, fisher would be a lot better than last year. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green wants that 2014 Defense back. - Jpoore - 02-04-2017, 04:38 AM