Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green wants that 2014 Defense back.
(02-04-2017, 07:21 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: No, he couldn't.  A big, possession receiver isn't going to change the fact that, for most of the season, the Bengals had a terrible offensive line and a complete lack of a running game.  Improve the line, add a back, and watch the offense soar with Core, Boyd, and AJ as the 3 WR set, with Eifert and Uzomah as the TEs.  Kroft hasn't done a thing, and if not for being drafted in the third round, he would likely be getting no opportunities at all.

The best way to get this offense rolling is to get competition for Bodine, and get a really solid replacement for Zeitler.  Dan Feeney would possible be an upgrade at the position.  I also really like the Bistowanty (SP?) kid out of Pitt as a developmental left tackle to compete with Ced to be Whit's eventual replacement that could end up being a good prospect at Guard (something Ced certainly can't be...too weak).  
I disagree they threw it up to aj a lot of times assuming he would come down with it. The same thing can be said for Williams now u have 2 big play threats which leaves the middle of the field open for Boyd and eifert to work. We need to get a Center for sure elflien is the best bet imo. They should sign our big 3 and be done with it. That would improve the middle of the line tremendously. I also liked fisher holding RT down near end of year. I think with another off-season he could be a above average RT. A line of Whit boling elflien zeitler fisher would do wonders.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green wants that 2014 Defense back. - Jpoore - 02-04-2017, 08:22 AM