Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Health Treatment in the US
(02-04-2017, 11:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: The wall is a current expenditure.

Something we (allegedly) need more than taking care of the mentally ill (as well as hundreds of other things).

The (alleged) cost of taking care of illegal immigrants is moot as we've been cutting mental health spending since the Reagan Administration.

What can we do *now*?  Not spend billions on a wall that serves no purpose and if we have that kind of funding fix ourselves first.

Point.

We currently spend money to support immigrants here illegally; hell, that currently costs more than a proposal.

Of course there is a point to directing the "wall money"; however, the counterpoint of using the money spent on what the wall is designed to curb is equally valid and in no way "misses the point".

It's just that you want your "Trump Bad" point to be the only point (see where I said likeminded); fortunately, more open-minded folks know there are usually at least 2 sides to every issue and reducing money on supporting illegal immigration by curbing it is a very valid one.

I pretty sure Trump made mental health one of his priorities in his canpaign; I know he did for Veterans. You just cannot acknowledge this; because it would make your constant presence here "moot".

But enough about that. Mental health is an issue and one this administration has vowed to reform; as a matter of fact, he is constantly talking about what he is going to do for Americans; often at the expense of non-Americans.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mental Health Treatment in the US - bfine32 - 02-04-2017, 12:17 PM