Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Which Bengals Player Needs Terminated, Get To The Chopper
(02-06-2017, 02:23 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm not on a blow the team up, fire everybody....Which One Player....Going on Executive Apprentice style.....Which One Player Right Now, Today...not tomorrow....Today.....

I say Pacman, you are Terminated, Get to the Chopper.  Nugent was our weakest link and he is gone.  Now it's time to terminate Pacman.  Watching the Super Bowl teams, they don't have this constant nonsense like Bengals do with players like Pacman.  I saw both Patriots and Falcons playing great ball and focus without the nonsense players like Pacman fall into. If we are to ever go Super Bowl, it's time to get focused. Pacman had no focus. Pacman, go to the chopper, you are Terminated.

I get what you're saying Kevin, but in my opinion this team has more dead wood than just one.

1. A. Jones - He's lost a step and just isn't all that anymore. Add in the off field stuff and he's a ring leader off the discipline problems on the field and he just flat is more trouble than he's worth.

2. Maualuga - he was only average 3 seasons ago, he's way to slow in coverage and has no sideline to sideline speed. Doubt they cut him with time still on his contract.

3. Peko - He's a free agent I believe, and I hope they don't bring him back. He's easily upgraded. 

4. Hunt - Another free agent, I doubt they bring him back.

5. Dansby - he's over the hill !

We have to get more speed at LBer, and Geno and Carlos need help.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Bengals Player Needs Terminated, Get To The Chopper - bengalfan74 - 02-06-2017, 03:12 PM