Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Which Bengals Player Needs Terminated, Get To The Chopper
(02-06-2017, 03:12 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I get what you're saying Kevin, but in my opinion this team has more dead wood than just one.

1. A. Jones - He's lost a step and just isn't all that anymore. Add in the off field stuff and he's a ring leader off the discipline problems on the field and he just flat is more trouble than he's worth.

2. Maualuga - he was only average 3 seasons ago, he's way to slow in coverage and has no sideline to sideline speed. Doubt they cut him with time still on his contract.

3. Peko - He's a free agent I believe, and I hope they don't bring him back. He's easily upgraded. 

4. Hunt - Another free agent, I doubt they bring him back.

5. Dansby - he's over the hill !

We have to get more speed at LBer, and Geno and Carlos need help.

Geno and Carlos definitely need help.  They really need an upgrade and speed at linebacker.  Iloka did not look nearly as good without Nelson back there with him, and cornerback is a huge question mark (they could lose Kirkpatrick, they have no idea how good Jackson will be, and Dennard has both trouble staying healthy and does not look that great when he is).

On the offensive side, you have the line... it really looks like Zeitler will not be back.  Bodine is terrible, and both Ogbuehi and Fisher look like they were drafted way too high.  So realistically you have three of five spots with trouble... and that is assuming they bring back Whitworth.  If he decides to chase a championship you've got 80% of the line that needs help.

This team has more holes than I think most of us would like to admit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Bengals Player Needs Terminated, Get To The Chopper - OrlandoBengal - 02-06-2017, 03:22 PM