Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Little Things Add Up To Championships
I was listening to Bill Belichick's press conference this morning after winning his 5th SB as a head coach. When asked if he ever relaxes especially after the win before next season his response was priceless. "We are already 5 weeks behind everyone else in preparation for the 2017 season."

Made me shake my head and think, thats why your a champion. I bet Marvin is still marinating a rack of ribs for his Valentines Day buffet. Thats one small piece of the puzzle(other than the obvious ones) why the Patriots are in it year after year and we can't even win ONE playoff game.

I've read in countless articles how Lewis is looking for another extension and will most likely get it but us as fans who have no control over day to day operations in the Bengals organization, but we do have control over one thing. Our expectations. Nothing worse than getting your hopes up, only to end up in the same place year after year.

I don't care who we draft or pick up in FA, Marvin isn't going to coach them up the right way and in the right atmosphere to win. So the waiting game will continue...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Little Things Add Up To Championships - GodFather - 02-06-2017, 04:53 PM