Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Which Bengals Player Needs Terminated, Get To The Chopper
(02-06-2017, 06:28 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Random question... is it possible to not be convicted of resisting arrest and/or assaulting an officer?  Obviously, whatever went on at the jail will be on tape.  I would also assume that the resist will be on tape from a body camera plus five or six officers to testify he did it.  I could see maybe getting out of whatever led to the arrest, but think it would be extremely difficult to get out of the whole thing.

This is NOT the only thing Pacman ever involved in.  How about 2007 Las Vegas Shooting in which he was suspended by NFL for 2007 season. In 2012 a judge ruled for the those suing and in 2015 Pacman appeal lost and he was forced to pay 13 million to one person and 1.2 million to an injured bouncer in that 2007 Las Vegas thing. Over the years he has felonies and many more misdemeanors besides Las Vegas or Cincinnati arrests..  He was also suspended by NFL 4 games for night club altercation with a body guard besides the year suspension.  He has been getting arrested from 2005 to this year of 2017. He gets arrested so much he probably just carries a rubber stamp of his fingerprints for his next arrest. From 2005 to now he has felonies, felonies plea bargained to misdemeanors and many misdemeanors besides those, NOT INCLUDING his 2017 arrest.

My word, if they suspend Burfict all the time for playing hard and don't suspend Pacman adding to a criminal record that is amazingly long, then the NFL is out to lunch.  Pacman probably will be suspended and rightfully so.  The NFL has given him not just 2nd or 3rd chances but try about a dozen.  The guy is a 10 time loser. 

As for other Bengals needing Terminated, that is for another day.  It is time to look at the weakest link. Do not tell me Pacman is one of best CBs in game, he is not.  He has declining skills due to age. Plus, you can not over look his legal problems and criminal record.  Get rid of his 6 million dollar contract and pay Kirkpatrick and also keep Whitworth, Zeitler, LaFell, Burkhead. It would be very STUPID to let Kirkpatrick leave and have Pacman suspended or kicked out of NFL forever. It is time to cut Pacman and keep Kirkpatrick. ......Mr. Pacman, after watching Patriots and Falcons in Super Bowl and asking how do we get to Super Bowl, you need to be the first to go Pacman. Yesterday if not sooner. You are Terminated Pacman.  Get To The Chopper. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Bengals Player Needs Terminated, Get To The Chopper - kevin - 02-06-2017, 10:06 PM