Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dopey Europeans making boring unfunnny videos.
(02-04-2017, 05:39 PM)Dill Wrote: I am sure you are wrong about all this Hollo.  The talk radio shows I listen to say the world the world was laughing at us the last 8 years because Obama was so weak, afraid to threaten Mexico and Australia. Now it's not just Iran "on notice"; It's the world.  

Sure that's right. After being awfully ernest about Dabbeljuh, we laughed at Obama right away. It's how kids behave when left unbullied.

- You sure he knows it was the Australian prime minister he quarreled with, though? I'm a bit nervous, Arnie doesn't keep his mouth shut either, I fear the Austrian ban coming.

(02-04-2017, 05:39 PM)Dill Wrote: By the way, the video shows how small horses are in the Netherlands. Not big like American horses. Ours are the greatest.

Better even than your Lipazzaner I have to say. Though those are ok.

You have the greatest horses and bulls. With the greatest digestion product. It's huge, it's everywhere and everybody says so. Out Lipizzaners are white and not arabic. They are great too. 

(02-07-2017, 02:24 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'd wreck it !

Oh you're such a romantic. You should write poetry.

(02-07-2017, 02:24 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: If I had to, I'd just imagine they were secondary vaginas.
Ninja

Sure, for alternative schlongs.

---
Many new videos around, hopefully uploaded soon. Croatia is a gem.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dopey Europeans making boring unfunnny videos. - hollodero - 02-07-2017, 05:06 AM