Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off season FA and 3 mocks
(02-07-2017, 09:34 AM)Crowe Wrote: Kiko Alonso is hardly a big name free agent. AJ Bouye would be a nice pick up, but he'll probably be one of the most sought after CB's in free agency, if we could land him great. As for Dennard, yea he wasn't great this past season, but in 2015 he was pretty solid, remember it took Dre K 3 seasons to even begin to make an impact. I do like the CB crop this year in the draft, maybe not a lot of heavy hitters, but definitely solid depth at the position. I don't mind Dre K., but I personally would rather either we upgrade from him or sign a solid guy for less.

Lafell pretty much outplayed his counterparts that left Cincy in free agency last year, say what you want about him, but he lead the team in TD's and had a solid catch rate and made some solid clutch catches, he's earned a new contract, it just won't be big like the gentleman above stated. Mike Williams would be nice and I have him in one of the drafts, but our WR's weren't the issue this year, it was the oline and the inability to open lanes for the running game almost all season or to protect Dalton along with our defense which couldn't provide any pressure and our LB's who outside of Burfict were disappointing.

Alonso will be a RFA. That greatly decreases any chance he leaves the Dolphins, especially to the Bengals. I can't recall the last time the Bengals signed a RFA. They just don't like giving up picks like that.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Off season FA and 3 mocks - Crowe - 02-06-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Off season FA and 3 mocks - ochocincos - 02-06-2017, 02:37 PM
RE: Off season FA and 3 mocks - Crowe - 02-06-2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Off season FA and 3 mocks - Jpoore - 02-07-2017, 02:35 AM
RE: Off season FA and 3 mocks - Crowe - 02-07-2017, 09:34 AM