Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Which Bengals Player Needs Terminated, Get To The Chopper
(02-07-2017, 12:02 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Oh I'm a fan of pacman as is wjiii don't get me wrong but we have more than enough in cap space to sign all three big free agents. ESPECIALLY with only 2 free agents of note next year. He played bad first couple of games but played above average at the least last 10 games. Also we should be able to sign Dre k no problem with all the big time cornerbacks out there right now. Say what u want about pacman but him defending Antonio Brown is always a good thing considering he averages 40 yard less per game against us. 

As I said, The Hamilton County Judge is probably going to look at Pacman and his long list of priors much different than you who are a Pacman Fan.   If we let Kirkpatrick leave in March and keep Pacman, good chance Pacman either suspended or in jail 2017 season. I would rather have Kirkpatrick than Pacman anyway.  Pacman is in a ton of legal problems. This is no small thing. It will be no small thing to Hamilton County Judge or to NFL Commish....it's going to be pretty hard for Pacman to cover Brown or anybody in prison or suspended.  This is the nonsense Bengals tolerate and Patriots do not.  Bengals of no play-off win since 1990 season. Patriots of many play-off wins.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Bengals Player Needs Terminated, Get To The Chopper - kevin - 02-07-2017, 02:12 PM