Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never forget the Bowling Green Massacre
(02-07-2017, 04:02 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I don't know which one of you has it, maybe its 'Zona, but the picture of lil Kim, North Korea's leader laughing at everyone saying something like, Not the craziest leader in the world anymore, just keeps ringing truer and truer. 

I'm just gonna start making shit up from now on.  The Bengals won Super Bowl XXIII!!!!  Babe Ruth was the hero on the Chicago Cubs World Series team!   Mike Tyson is soft.  The South won the Civil War but secretly wants the world to know the North won.  See how much fun this can be?!?!?!

#alternativefacts

Yep.  And til proven otherwise, the miscreants in black in Berkeley were sent by old Brietbart pals Bannon and Yiannopolous.  It's all a conspiracy to mischaracterize anti-Trump sentiment and eventually murder protesters with the National Guard.  Is it true?  Absolutely not.  Is it some dumb shit in the same vein of what the new right would throw out there (birth certificate, Sandy Hook truthers, pizza gate, popular vote conspiracy, Bowling Green massacre) to spin the narrative?  Absolutely.  

I think the Trumpers should have to deal with the same absolutely insane shit that their supporters, and quite frankly the administration itself throw up against the wall every day.  Time to level the crazy playing field and start making things up, then following them up with insults, generalizations, groupthink, and even more insane lies.  It's the new normal.   

Messages In This Thread
RE: Never forget the Bowling Green Massacre - samhain - 02-07-2017, 05:18 PM