Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Missing Football Bengals already?
(02-07-2017, 07:09 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Drove by the Stadium today and I must say it looks pretty lonely there.  I drove by and thought I already miss football...  Anyone else missing it already?  What will you do to fill in the absence of football mainly the Bengals games?

NO.  I'm ready for March Madness and NCAA Brackets.  I'm ready to pick my Fantasy Baseball Teams and then try to adjust them during season. If they have Hit Streak, I will play it. Nobody has had a combo of players beat Joe DiMaggio hit streak yet. I didn't start playing it until late in year.  The million dollar prize is worth the effort.  It's not easy picking which player is going to get a hit and do it 65 times in a row. It helps that you can change hitters each day.  You would think somebody will someday win the million dollars.  The Reds could be in last all season, and I won't care playing this thing.  Come August I will pick my fantasy football teams. I understand now that you have to grab a top RB early because nobody ever lets a top RB go free agent during season.  You can get other positions, but not RB.  I see now why they went fast in the draft.  My Dayton Flyers look to be back in NCAA, maybe with more Cinderella upset wins. 

As for Bengals, this is a key point in the season. Trying to resign key players. Free Agency. The NFL Combine. The NFL Draft.  Then and only then does it get Bengals Boring from Draft in April until August Preseason. Still, you have graduations, weddings, summer vacations, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Baseball and NBA play-offs to Championship.  I'm very, very interested to see what Bengals do in March of 2017, since March of 2016 went so horrible for them. We can't lose players like we did last year and expect anything better than 4 or 5 wins.  March is Key to us Bengals Fans this year.  It will either make or break this team.  I do not find Bengals free agency and draft this year dull.  Bengals have to do better in Free Agency and Draft than last year if they really want a play-off win.  You can't just fill uniforms with just anybody and expect to win.  March and April will be key months for Bengals Fans to follow. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Football Bengals already? - kevin - 02-07-2017, 11:38 PM