Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full 1st Round Post Super Bowl Mock with 7 Round Bengals Mock
(02-07-2017, 12:13 AM)Whatever Wrote: I really don't think you can pass on top prospects at premium positions like Thomas and Williams to take a LB that isn't an elite pass rusher or cover man at 9.  Elflein feels like a reach in the 2nd with his struggles against top tier competition down the stretch and low upside.  Westbrook and Mixon should add some big play ability to the offense.  I don't think we need another oft injured TE to back up our oft injured TE.  Tanoh has Hunt 2.0 written all over him.  The rest should be quality depth guys.

I'm a big Williams fan but I just can't see the Bengals taking him at #9 when all reports this year and even last year was how much they wanted a speed WR opposite AJ (last year it was Will Fuller). Thomas is in play at 9 but I like Foster more personally. I think Foster finally gives us another playmaking linebacker to play beside Burfict. Foster is a missile and has solid coverage skills and pass rushing ability on top of his tackling ability. By all accounts he has been a leader on Bama's Defense the last couple of years as well. Elflein seems like the best fit at Center even though I really like Pocic but Pocic is 6'7" and I don't know how that would work out with Dalton under Center. Waiting for Center until the third may be a better option and then hoping Elflein falls to that spot while picking up a pass rusher like Demarcus Walker early in the 2nd.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full 1st Round Post Super Bowl Mock with 7 Round Bengals Mock - JungleRock85 - 02-08-2017, 09:52 AM