Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Health Treatment in the US
(02-08-2017, 12:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Actually, I can buy handguns that are "off roster".  The handguns available to CA residents are very limited and the list shrinks every year.  It's backdoor banning and people like GMDino like to pretend it isn't but then act aghast when gun owners don't trust word one from the mouths of anti-firearms politicians and activists.

Chortle, "one type".  Incorrect, a huge category of firearms, not to mention the absurd handgun roster that, as mentioned above, gets smaller every year.

Yet, I'm curious, you said there's no confiscation, what about magazines that hold more than 10 rounds?  Those are being "taken away".  Why do you ignore that undeniable fact?  The government is taking away people's legally purchased property and this doesn't bother you?  The failure of said people to turn in their legally purchased property turns a law abiding citizen into a criminal and this doesn't bother you?  All, btw, while CA reduces sentences for child sex traffickers and other odious convicted criminals.  When the state is more concerned with citizens that have never been convicted of a crime than those that have committed felonies something is very wrong and something is very wrong with anyone who can't see that.

Yes, that ban covers a lot of different guns.
That's why I was trying to find out (for clarification) what the other same/similar guns being referenced were.
Dino's not a big gun guy, so I don't expect him to know what a wide range that ban covers.

If anything politically radical were going to happen, in the US, we know it's going to take place in CA or NY.
It's obvious that is why they wish to push more and more strict gun laws.
Referring to the child-trafficking, maybe their softening the blow to their elite (oh, Polanski !!!) for when Pizza-Gate comes crashing down ?
Ninja

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mental Health Treatment in the US - Rotobeast - 02-08-2017, 01:17 PM