Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Health Treatment in the US
(02-08-2017, 01:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Unless the are coming door to door to take away what have they have deemed "illegal" they are not taking away your guns.

Again, you can own as many guns as you want.  Why a particular category or type is seen as taking away your guns is beyond me.

And I support your right to own a gun, lots if you want.  For hunting, collecting, or to lead an overthrow of the government some day.  Doesn't matter to me.

But no one has come to you home to take your guns.  Period.

Keep ignoring the property confiscation I keep reminding you of.  It only makes your argument look weak, which it is.

(02-08-2017, 01:17 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Yes, that ban covers a lot of different guns.
That's why I was trying to find out (for clarification) what the other same/similar guns being referenced were.
Dino's not a big gun guy, so I don't expect him to know what a wide range that ban covers.

If anything politically radical were going to happen, in the US, we know it's going to take place in CA or NY.
It's obvious that is why they wish to push more and more strict gun laws.
Referring to the child-trafficking, maybe their softening the blow to their elite (oh, Polanski !!!) for when Pizza-Gate comes crashing down ?
Ninja

That's the problem, gun legislation is largely drafted, and supported, by people who know jack shit about guns.  People like GMDino also believe that they'll stop at the current level of restriction, which is naive to believe.

(02-08-2017, 01:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't see where " CA reduces sentences for child sex traffickers and other odious convicted criminals" either.

Unless it was about the child prostitution changes that has been debunked when accused of legalizing it.

Cough, Prop 57. 

https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_57,_Parole_for_Non-Violent_Criminals_and_Juvenile_Court_Trial_Requirements_(2016)

We're already seeing a huge impact from this garbage proposition, not a good one if you were wondering.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mental Health Treatment in the US - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-08-2017, 01:47 PM