Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Missing Football Bengals already?
Na, I'm still in my pissed off mode with the Bengals. Ogbuehi was a massive failure and no one was held accountable for that. Pacman continues to shame the city, yet again...no accountability. I have zero faith in this staff and FO to ever get a playoff win, let alone a SB run. So no, I'm not exactly looking forward to next season. I like our draft position and we should have a good amount of picks, but I'm even jaded about the draft. I don't see any impact players coming, and Marv is slow to integrate rookies. Free agency is a joke. What we had last year is pretty much what we'll trot out again next year. Same players, same coaches that led the team to 6-9-1.

Obviously I post a lot on here, but I love following the NBA, watching NBA on TNT videos on youtube (those guys are hilarious, best show in sports by far) etc. That's pretty much how I get my sports fix this time of year. Especially with the Reds in a 10 year rebuilding process.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Football Bengals already? - Shake n Blake - 02-08-2017, 02:30 PM