Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full 1st Round Post Super Bowl Mock with 7 Round Bengals Mock
(02-08-2017, 09:52 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: I'm a big Williams fan but I just can't see the Bengals taking him at #9 when all reports this year and even last year was how much they wanted a speed WR opposite AJ (last year it was Will Fuller). Thomas is in play at 9 but I like Foster more personally. I think Foster finally gives us another playmaking linebacker to play beside Burfict. Foster is a missile and has solid coverage skills and pass rushing ability on top of his tackling ability. By all accounts he has been a leader on Bama's Defense the last couple of years as well. Elflein seems like the best fit at Center even though I really like Pocic but Pocic is 6'7" and I don't know how that would work out with Dalton under Center. Waiting for Center until the third may be a better option and then hoping Elflein falls to that spot while picking up a pass rusher like Demarcus Walker early in the 2nd.

I saw way more reports towards Josh Dotson than will fuller last year. As far as Williams he's as fast as aj. Similar skill set too pin points the ball great comeback route. I like elflien as the best center in the draft. Demarcus Walker though huge fan but may need to trade up. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full 1st Round Post Super Bowl Mock with 7 Round Bengals Mock - Jpoore - 02-08-2017, 04:07 PM