Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Missing Football Bengals already?
(02-08-2017, 02:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Na, I'm still in my pissed off mode with the Bengals. Ogbuehi was a massive failure and no one was held accountable for that. Pacman continues to shame the city, yet again...no accountability. I have zero faith in this staff and FO to ever get a playoff win, let alone a SB run. So no, I'm not exactly looking forward to next season. I like our draft position and we should have a good amount of picks, but I'm even jaded about the draft. I don't see any impact players coming, and Marv is slow to integrate rookies. Free agency is a joke. What we had last year is pretty much what we'll trot out again next year. Same players, same coaches that led the team to 6-9-1.

Obviously I post a lot on here, but I love following the NBA, watching NBA on TNT videos on youtube (those guys are hilarious, best show in sports by far) etc. That's pretty much how I get my sports fix this time of year. Especially with the Reds in a 10 year rebuilding process.

Pretty much this for me. It's hard for me to get excited about next season because there's been zero changes to this team. Maybe I'll be back on board when the draft rolls around, but we'll see.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Football Bengals already? - Bengal Dude - 02-08-2017, 05:10 PM