Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sad conclusion & How to get a ring
(02-08-2017, 05:08 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: You grow up lol telling me to grow up cause you think different. 

Anyway look at all Superbowl wins and who's the qb, or who's the stars. You mean to tell me a upper qb can't win a Superbowl hardly ever?There's always story lines like it's wwe.  Brady getting suspended, taken a beaten in the Superbowl but comes back for the first ot in nfl history.it had to be him huh. Only other teams that win it have big stars elsewhere. Ravens Rey lewis.saints had to have a tragedy then the nfl let them win one. Seattle Richard Sherman and the legion of boom with Lynch. Even the 85 bears didn't have a elite qb but they had Walter Payton.  My point is I don't ever see us winning anything till we get on that level.get players the nfl likes to brag about. 

Next year you can probably go ahead and pencil in pitt vs pats afc championship,unless Denver gets a liked qb.

I'm convinced.  I heard that Dan Marino and Jim Kelly were both popular with fans but they teabagged Pete Rozelle's wife and were sentenced to 5 SB's without victories as punishment. John Elway actually filmed it, so he wasn't allowed to win by the powers that be until he was all old and inspirational and no longer a punk who threatened to quit if he wasn't traded.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sad conclusion & How to get a ring - Nately120 - 02-08-2017, 05:12 PM