Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full 1st Round Post Super Bowl Mock with 7 Round Bengals Mock
(02-08-2017, 11:14 PM)Whatever Wrote: Two torn ACL's in 4 years isn't a good pattern.  At best, he misses all of mini camps and training camp, starts the year on the PUP, and is massively behind as he tries to adapt to the pros at less than 100%.  At worst, he spends the year on IR and we have no idea what we have when Eifert hits FA.

Elflein, aside from struggling against top competition, has one year at a position with one of the steepest learning curves in the NFL.  That raises doubts about whether he can come in and beat out a 4th year pro for the starting job.  If he can't do that, he isn't worth a 2nd.
I personally think be can and if he can't and we let z go he can play guard while learning the center position. But to me he's an elite talent at Center. As far as butt, he's the most pro ready te to come out in the last 5 years. He can block big defensive ends as well as speedster and can run routes really well. Also I think we extend eifert before the season. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full 1st Round Post Super Bowl Mock with 7 Round Bengals Mock - Jpoore - 02-08-2017, 11:56 PM