Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Little Things Add Up To Championships
(02-10-2017, 06:29 PM)kevin Wrote: " I bet Marvin is still maintaining a rack of ribs for his Valentine's Day buffet ".....Why ribs ?  Why do you associate Bengals first black head coach with ribs ?  How do you know he eats ribs ?  Now I like ribs, I'm white, but I like ribs. I bet Bill Belichick probably would eat at Montgomery Inn or Old Hickory or Outback and try their ribs. 

I'll tell you what Marvin Lewis does, since Bengals have the fewest scouts of any NFL franchise.  Often Marvin Lewis is a coach of the Senior Bowl so he can scout and get a closer look.  When he doesn't get to coach the Senior Bowl, he is there scouting. He is scouting all over the place. He will be scouting at the combine. When he isn't scouting he is at Bengals facility as Bengals work out in off season. Mostly he is scouting. Marvin Lewis scouts more than any other coach Mike Brown ever had. Before Marvin Lewis this team was happy to draft off this Cincinnati drug store guys Drugstore List.  The results of drafting off this guys drug store list were horrible. So when Bill Belichick says he is already 5 weeks behind some coaches in preparing for 2017, that includes Marvin Lewis who has been out there scouting since Bengals last game.

Now if you want to find why we aren't as good as Patriots or Steelers, MIKE BROWN AND FAMILY.  The owners of the Patriots and Steelers are better football people than these blockheads running the Bengals. 

Marvin deserves plenty of the blame.  To suggest otherwise is ludicrous.  He's a blockhead too, which is why he fits in so well.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Little Things Add Up To Championships - McC - 02-10-2017, 06:35 PM