Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Little Things Add Up To Championships
(02-10-2017, 09:13 PM)GodFather Wrote: So your white and like ribs, whats your point? Only black people can eat ribs and not white people? Isn't that a bit of reverse discrimination on your part you cracker?

Why did the OP say Patriots coach so good and Marvin just busy eating ribs. That's like OP saying Marvin busy eating watermelon or shooting dice.  You left out that I went on to say that Coach Lewis spends all his time on scouting. Often he coaches the Senior Bowl to get a closer look at players. Marvin wastes little time.  I mentioned the fault lies in Mike Brown and Family who refuse to hire and pay scouts or a GM. Marvin Lewis spends all his time making up for Bengals not having scouts as other NFL teams.  So I found the OP comment on how great Patriots coach is, while Bengals first black coach ever spends all his time eating ribs as some Cincinnati Kentucky white trash hillbilly, nose picking briar nonsense.  Marvin works his butt off for this team and has to make up for Mike Brown too cheap to hire scouts.  I'm for keeping Coach Lewis.  Those that have wanted Lewis fired since the day he was hired fail to see that Dave Shula said no coach will win here as long the Brown Family is in charge.   When you compare Patriots or Steelers to Bengals you can start at their ownership better, they have scouts, probably a GM. Bengals have no scouts, no GM, and The Brown Family that proves the only football person in the family was Paul Brown and he died 27 years ago. That Coach Lewis has taken this sorry ownership to play-offs 50 % of the time proves Coach Lewis works his rear end off doing double time trying to make up for no scouts. So I'm all for Coach Lewis. Let me repeat that. I'm all for Coach Lewis. Not one thing I have written is negative towards Coach Lewis in this. I'm defending him against rednecks who say he does nothing but eat ribs and lose games. I'm all for Coach Lewis. In fact, you fire Coach Lewis and this team goes back to 1990's Bungles. I'm all for Coach Lewis. Now Godfather, it may be you are a liberal, and liberals often attack the wrong person. Liberals are kind of stupid that way. The biggest thing holding liberals back is liberals. I'm against the OP racial stereotype of Coach Lewis and I'm all for Coach Lewis. I think he does wonders considering how awful the Brown Family are. Now if you are still to liberal to get that, then forget you too.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Little Things Add Up To Championships - kevin - 02-11-2017, 10:43 AM