Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
White people triggered over Netflix!
(02-11-2017, 05:31 PM)Benton Wrote: I dont know how they track things, but I imagine they have a way of knowing how many people watch a show. When its one they're paying to produce, I'm sure they're more interested in knowing who is watching.

they've gotten enough views of stranger things to warrant a super bowl commercial. I haven't seen them advertising their one day at a time remake.

FWIW

https://qz.com/205346/not-even-those-who-run-netflix-shows-know-how-popular-they-really-are/

Quote:Now, it turns out, not even the people behind the streaming service’s most successful (well, at least we think they’re the most successful) series, like House of Cards and Orange is the New Black, have any idea how many people actually watch their programming.
Quote:“It’s like, ‘I’m a hit —I think,’” Orange is the New Black creator Jenji Kohan told The Hollywood Reporter. The lack of viewership metrics from Netflix “makes it hard to negotiate later,” she says, referring to the standing industry practice in which the stars and producers of hits shows leverage ratings success for significant raises in a show’s third or fourth season.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White people triggered over Netflix! - bfine32 - 02-11-2017, 06:38 PM