Poll: Would you buy season tickets for 2017?
Yes, I'm a sucker
No, I'm a genius
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Would Buy Season Tickets To The Bengals For 2017?
(02-11-2017, 06:54 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Yep, truth, I totally get both sides. I have no qualm with anyone who wants to buy season tickets now or if we go 0-16 for years on in. And of course I don't have problems with people boycotting the teams in certain ways either (like I am doing with not buying tickets, but still supporting them by watching tv, etc). It's a personal preference thing. As long as we remain respectful, I don't have a problem with either side. I have learned to never let a game "discuss me", so that's not my thing. I do feel obligated to show my frustration some way, shape or form. But I've done it respectfully and without judging why this person did support them.

Good debate, Cage. Love having these sorts of convo's without it leading to some sort of personal attack. 

Agreed I'm all for a discussion from with 2 opposite points of view as long as it remains civil and constructive. At the end of the day we all want the Bengals to succeed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Would Buy Season Tickets To The Bengals For 2017? - CageTheBengal - 02-11-2017, 09:15 PM