Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And now we know the underlying reason..
(02-11-2017, 11:43 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: It take less critical thinking to look at the quote and say "Aha! The powers that be were caught revealing their nefarious plan to push people towards cleaner energy energy, cleaner air, renewable resources and energy independence."

Edit: And yes, this has nothing to do with capitalism. Economic Systems =/= Economical development model.

(02-12-2017, 12:00 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I directly addressed them in 2 of the 3 lines I wrote?

The economic development model of the industrial revolution is all about fossil fuels. Without fossil fuels there is no industrial revolution. 

Not all countries are as rich and prosperous or as advanced as us. We lead the pack. Many still lag behind. If all those lagging behind caught up by following the same development path as us and China etc burning fossil fuels and pretending humans can not have a negative impact our planet, no matter how much you refuse to believe, that would have environmental consequences. 

By changing the economic development model of these not as advanced countries and setting them on a different path energy wise in the long run it could benefit humanity. 

If every country less advanced than us caught up to us by having their own industrial revolution and followed our same economic development path like coal burning power plants, oil booms, and polluted waters it would have a negative impact on our planet. Agree or disagree?

Sorry to ignore y'all, but it is Saturday night.  Evidently sipping some Vodka mixed with Blackberry gingerale, and getting some from the wife took precedence over responding to your replies. 

However, Cklw88 and Nasti Bengals, you both seem to be fully on the bandwagon that the Earth is going to end next Tuesday.  However, if you look around the glorious internet, you will find that many of these "scientists" are fabricating data, based on "projections".  A few of them have come to acknowledge the error of their fraudulent ways, and spill the beans. 

Now, I can understand your impulse to buy into the notion that the World needs to change it's economic model, because we are destroying the planet and all.  But, have you all ever taken the time to consider that volcanic activity has much more of a dramatic effect on the CO2 volume than anything that man can produce?

Face the real facts that Earth itself dictates climate change much more than man could ever hope to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: And now we know the underlying reason.. - SunsetBengal - 02-12-2017, 01:42 AM