Poll: Would you buy season tickets for 2017?
Yes, I'm a sucker
No, I'm a genius
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Would Buy Season Tickets To The Bengals For 2017?
(02-12-2017, 11:49 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: i  did it and was not very impressed.. hockey just not my thing.. football is.. PBS staff is not that bad.. ive had worse in Pittsburgh, Indy and Cleveland.. positive experiences in Baltimore, Tenn and KC....

In the end those that are committed season ticket holders have them  for the love of a live game experience,  the tailgating and the scope of the game being limited in number.

In the over 100 Bengals games (typically club seats) and events I've attended there isn't one... not one aspect of the actual experience that I would rank anywhere even close to Nation Wide arena. Not parking. Not food. Not staff. Not pricing. Not the area the venue is in. Not the pro shop. Nothing. I had Bengals club season tickets for 6 of the last 20 seasons as well. The Bengals season ticket perks are nothing compared to what the CBJ guys offered.

Whether hockey or football is your thing or not, I can look at the two venues outside of the sport I'm watching, which was my point. PBS and a huge portion of the people down there) is a diaper fire in comparison to Nationwide. Three trips down there in the past month and I've had ZERO riffraff or issues in the area. 1st class all the way.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Would Buy Season Tickets To The Bengals For 2017? - PDub80 - 02-12-2017, 04:38 PM