Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the End Game for the left?
Personally, I only have issues with nominees that aren't really qualified to run their department (DeVos, Carson) or are like the fox running the hen house (Mnuchin). I don't like Sessions, but I don't know enough about the man personally to not give him a fair shake. We've all known people that have changed their views over time, and 30 years is certainly long enough to do so.

Congress is more divided ideologically right now than any time since 1860, and I think that is the reason for this. It's a back-and-forth situation where the Democrats in Congress feel what they are doing is nothing more than what was done to Obama. They view it as nothing more than retaliatory while the Republicans view it as unprecedented. The ideological split is blinding a lot of people to what is really going on and it is concerning to me.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the End Game for the left? - Belsnickel - 02-14-2017, 06:05 PM