Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flynn Is Trump’s Just Deserts
(02-14-2017, 08:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Russia? really we still stuck on that, even after the 3 muslim brothers were caught funneling emails to an external server?

Flyn is a good guy, and he fell on his sword for what happened. I don't think he was intentionally trying to break any laws.

What I'm wondering is why his conversation was being recorded and who leaked it to the Press. Dam Russians, dey be everywhere or was it dem pesky muslim brothers again?

First I have heard of any muslim brothers and emails. Link? Last I saw our national intelligence agencies agreed Russia aimed to help Trump win the White House. 

And a person in the position of Flynn knows why the conversation was being monitored.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.ce9bf6279643

The FBI’s counterintelligence agents listen to calls all the time that do not pertain to any open investigation, current and former law enforcement officials said. Often, said one former official, “they’re just monitoring the other [foreign official] side of the call.”

The calls were picked up as part of routine electronic surveillance of Russian officials and agents in the United States, which is one of the FBI’s responsibilities, according to the U.S. officials

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flynn Is Trump’s Just Deserts - NATI BENGALS - 02-14-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: Flynn Is Trump’s Just Deserts - xxlt - 02-15-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Flynn Is Trump’s Just Deserts - Dill - 02-14-2017, 08:45 PM