Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fallers and Risers Pre Combine Predictions
Interesting thread.

I agree that Williams should not be a top-10 pick, but he might still go relatively high since there's no clear-cut No. 1 WR in this draft. If he runs under 4.5 at the combine, he'll likely be the first WR taken regardless. If not, I could see Davis or Ross going before him with a good combine. And there's a lot of very fast WRs currently projected in the 2-3 range that could go in the first round with an exceptional 40 -- Curtis Samuel, JJSS, Jones, maybe even a DeDe Westbrook or Noah Brown (stretches).

Also agree that Robinson might drop out of the first. I could see Ramcyzk going before him. But this is a bad draft for OTs, so both might go high no matter what.

This is a very good CB class, with as many as 8 with potential first round talent -- Humphrey, Lattimore, Wilson, Tabor, Conley, Adoree Jackson, Sidney Jones, and Tre White. I think 2-4 of these will likely drop into the second - White, Jackson, Tabor, and possibly Conley (in that order). I think Jones has the most potential to break into the top 3 (with Humphrey and Lattimore?) with a good showing at the combine.

I think Reuben Foster will drop. Projected as a top-10 pick in many drafts, his position and injury, combined with the fact that he's more Keith Rivers than Kuechly or Willis, will likely drop him to the late-first/early second.

At safety, I was thinking that Obi Melifonwu would rise (size/speed freak) and Peppers would drop, but that's already happening in a lot of mocks.

It's a very good RB class. So while Fournette and Cook have top-10 talent, I could see them dropping to the middle of the first round since you could get a Kamara, Foreman, or Mixon in 2-3.

Also a very good OLB/pass rusher class. I see TJ Watt rising to borderline first-rounder, and Tim Williams dropping due to off-the-field issues + situational player. I also like the two guys from Illinois, Smoot and Phillips. I could see either of them going in round 2.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fallers and Risers Pre Combine Predictions - shanebo - 02-15-2017, 01:10 PM