Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-27-2015, 09:06 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: 1. Since in the case of abortions being performed and abortions being illegal there is a violation of the rights of someone (if you deem an embryo or fetus to be a person afforded rights) and since the person being violated in both situations has not taken a felonious action that would justify the government violating those rights, the decision should not be in the hands of the government but in the hands of those involved directly in the situation.

2. Whether abortions are legal or illegal, they will be performed. We can institute better family planning availability and sexual education to help curb the perceived necessity for abortive services, but they will still exist. By making them illegal we are putting more people in danger as women seek out unlicensed and unregulated providers to perform the procedure, or rely on "home remedies" for it. Making it illegal will lower the numbers some, but not enough to justify the risk it will put women in.

I have not advocated to make abortions illegal The law is the law. I don't agree with it but it's the law. I just do not believe tax payer money should be going to places who perform abortions. And given how divided this country is on the matter it would be sensible to not allow public money or any tax benefits to flow to them.

The whole organ harvesting and sales is another story all togethet. It bothers me that they are changing the way they do aboetions to harvest more organs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - StLucieBengal - 07-27-2015, 02:32 PM