Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets say good thing sabout Marvin Lewis and his teams
I almost started a thread like this yesterday when I had a few beers but went with the "I want to change my name" thingy. I cant really say much good about Marvin Lewis because he seemed to learn very slowly what it took to be a winning coach but then took a nose dive head first off the Grand Canyon and landed head first in a pile of doo lodged in a cactus. I will speak positive of the team as a whole. Here's my positives of the season:

1. I loved the black & white color rush uniforms we wore this year.

2. A.J. was a bright spot yet another year and continues to click well with Dalton.

3. We got a new kicker.

4. Whitt reduced the amount of holding calls he was receiving year after year (so it seems, not stat verified).

5. Mike Brown revealed in a letter his commitment to losing in a letter to Derrick (yes, that's a good thing - brings expectations to acceptable level - decreases chance of stroke during next season).

6. We seen some good highlights from our rookies. Not quite what we need to get our fix when we were out of it, but we did see some.

7. Dre showed much improvement this year. Yes, he needs to get rid of the drama on every play, but his athleticism and talent is starting to shine.

8. We didn't lose to the Browns.

9. Lafell was a bright spot in free agency which could possibly spark a harder pursuit in the future.

10. We have a really good opportunity to get some good drafts next year.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets say good thing sabout Marvin Lewis and his teams - HarleyDog - 02-15-2017, 11:11 PM