Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke)
(02-15-2017, 11:15 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There was this other person named Mulligan that would always argue with me about free agency. I'd say the Bengals needed to bring in 1 or 2 free agents to put them over the top. They'd argue that our drafts were awesome, that we retained our own, and that we were budgeting money for the future for AJ and Andy.

26+ years without a playoff win and counting.

The funny thing too is that the Reds and Bengals have a lot of parallels with how they are managed. They pretty much have to nail drafts to be competitive because they won't be adding high end free agents.

Mullsy!!!!! LMAO

Man, that dude would bash the shit outta Andy, but defend Son of Paul and Mediocre Marv to the death.  I used to reply to every post of his roasting players with the records of ineptitude for his heroes......or accuse him of working in the FO or being an heir.  Damn it was fun to literally read his blood pressure raise over that.  He was another smug prick.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke) - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-16-2017, 10:08 AM