Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke)
Thanks,Wes; you took me on a trip down memory lane bringing up Sports Talk and the old board. In retrospect, you gotta wonder who was actually "real" on the old board, so many phonies and people who exaggerated their self-importance. I never really had a problem with DennyG, but quite often his extreme positivity on that board was a bit much. I personally liked Joe from Florence, he wasn't totally negative; but to me seemed very real in his opinions, and not a puppet for the Bengals. I don't know how many on here are old enough to remember Trumpy on Sports Talk, but imagine for a minute Denny (or anybody) calling in and getting under HIS skin, as someone usually did almost daily...it was a blast to listen to! To your point about the Reds and it being almost impossible to laud the Bengals and down the Reds, I totally agree. I grew up listening to the Reds almost daily, and can't imagine being against them or the Bengals. Hell, I still miss the Big O and the Royals! Disappointed and let down by our teams almost yearly as of late, completely hating any one of them...never! I'm just glad we still have our teams, and hope someday,somehow; one or both of them returns to glory.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke) - Bengalsrob - 02-16-2017, 10:27 AM