Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke)
(02-16-2017, 02:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First of all we must understand the dynamic of the 2 Boards

The Mothership was associated with the organization. The Mods had to defend the image. Here the Mods answer to nobody.

To say Denny over-defended the team is only knowing half the story and bytching about it. He very well may have had directives to follow to keep the board functioning as long as it did.

I appreciated the Mothership and all Denny and the rest of the mods did. If I didn't agree with their stance; just like here, I'd state my piece and move on.

He was open as to where he sat at the games and invited anyone to stop by.

I think we all had a good idea that was part of being a mod for that site. Im sure they were given instructions to make everyone play nice and tow the company line. Which is fine, it was a free service for fans to get together and talk about the team. Denny was always a super positive, and upbeat about everything kind of dude, which made it even more suspicious. I don't ever remember him being critical of the team. Although I have seen a few tweets which went against that image, and I was taken aback because they came from him.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke) - yellowxdiscipline - 02-16-2017, 04:43 PM