Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke)
(02-16-2017, 02:02 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I had minimal contact with Denny on the old board. However, I remember him stating something that was said in the locker room. It was totally made up IMO as no other news source mentioned it. I think he had ego problems.

To be fair about Denny's ego problems. They were basically created by other members on the mothership, myself included. The announcement was made that he and 34 became mods. I'll be honest, not many people knew much about Denny. He just hadn't done or said anything memorable on the boards. So a lot of us basically turned him into a Captain America style character. There was even a green screen game with some editing photos of Denny and making him look epic.

My understanding is that he decided to run with this gimmick and turned into the character that frustrated many users with his over-the-top charade.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke) - Bengal Dude - 02-16-2017, 05:10 PM