Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this guy reading cue cards during an interview?
(02-16-2017, 05:38 PM)xxlt Wrote: http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video/stephen-miller-immigration-order-steps-options-table-45438898

Just wondered if anyone saw this interview?

I don't watch the Sunday shows much anymore, but it was linked to in an article I was reading...

If you saw it - or if not take a look at it now - did it or does it look like Stephen Miller is reading talking points/cue cards that are being held up in front of him?

I have never seen any guest on this show or any other Sunday talk show look like they were doing that, and maybe it is common practice and even good practice, I just never detected it before and thought it sure looked like he was reading answers to question after question (whether the answers answered the question asked or not).

Does it look like he is reading? Do other guests do that? Is it a good thing?

I just think he's weird, that's all. He looks like the type you keep an eye on in the neighborhood when pets go missing.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this guy reading cue cards during an interview? - Belsnickel - 02-16-2017, 05:41 PM