Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you sign Junior Galette?
(07-26-2015, 08:39 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Remember when we walked away from Odell Thurman?

Why would we walk into this headcase?

We didn't walk away from Odell because of the offield stuff.

If I remember correctly, when he returned from suspension and was working out with the team, he looked like shit, and that's when we completely cut ties with him.  If memory serves me correctly again, it wasn't long after that he got into trouble with the law again, but we had cut him for his play (or lack thereof).

If he's not suspended long, the article mentions giving him a low-base salary with incentives based on play (Offering Galette a Greg Hardy-like contract with high incentives for games played and a low base salary could prove useful), which I really wouldn't be opposed to that.  

However, dude seems like a psycho, and not sure how much he would disrupt things here, not to mention that Atkins returning to form and Hardison looking good (both comments from the article) have me excited and two guys causing disruptions in the interior of the line would really free-up our ends to make plays.

Speaking of which the article mentions Hardison, and it says only the fans are excited, but could we possibly see him cut into Peko's snaps?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you sign Junior Galette? - CJD - 07-26-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Would you sign Junior Galette? - Bryan - 07-26-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Would you sign Junior Galette? - CJD - 07-27-2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Would you sign Junior Galette? - kevin - 07-26-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Would you sign Junior Galette? - BFritz21 - 07-27-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Would you sign Junior Galette? - J24 - 07-27-2015, 07:19 PM